An empathetic thinker with emotional intelligence, I work to discover what people want and need, and tell their stories in the most effective and unique way possible. Content creation, leadership, and problem solving drive me forward.
Let me tell your story.
Social Media Marketing Manager, Security Industry Specialists
#TeamofOne change agent for 5,000 employees and million of dollars in revenue.
As the only Marketing or Communications employee, I’m in charge of it all — developing social strategies, defining our brand, covering special events, analyzing metrics, and keeping employees informed and engaged.
SIS provides unique security solutions to Fortune 500 companies, designer brands, international events, celebrities, and high-profile executives.
Social Media Marketing Manager, ad:tech
As a contract freelancer and founder of victori media, I developed and executed all social strategy and development for ad:tech USA.
Key Victories: Developed hashtag #adtech16 that trended in New York for over 5 hours | live-tweeted and Facebook Live streamed entire conference | fostered community and contributed to success of ad:tech rebranding.
ad:tech is the #1 interactive advertising and technology conference and exhibition in the world, blending speakers, topic-driven sessions and workshops to provide attendees with tools and techniques to compete in an ever-changing global landscape.
Bachelor of Science, Organizational Communication | Bachelor of Arts, Theatre
- Honors Program [3rd Place, Outstanding Senior Thesis]
- Entrepreneurial Scholars Program [$100K Venture Competition Finalist, Elevator Pitch Winner]
- Editor-in-Chief, LOG Yearbook [Bob Boehmer Award Leadership and Excellence in Student Media]
- KCACTF Theatre Festival [Irene Ryan Nomination for Acting Excellence]
- Galway, Ireland study abroad program
- Campus Ministry pianist and vocal director